How to Make Whatsapp Stickers iOs
WhatsApp has just spread a new feature called Stickers. The type of stickers offered by Facebook’s chat platform also varies.
In addition to the existing options, WhatsApp users can now also create WhatsApp stickers from their own face photos.
Next Minda Art describes the steps that have been tested related to the personal sticker feature, which was summarized from Techradar, Tuesday (11/13/2018).
1. First of all, you need at least three selfies because that is the minimum amount for a photo that is a sticker.
2. Then, erase the background of the photo and change the format to PNG so that it can have a transparent background.
You can use the background eraser application which is widely available in the Play Store and App Store stores. For this example, KompasTekno uses the Background Eraser application created by MediaEncode Inc. The process of removing background photos with the Background Eraser application. The process of removing background photos with the Background Eraser application.
To make it easier to clean, it’s a good idea to take photos with a plain colored background, such as a wall.
3. Next, open the new application then select the “Eraser” icon and select the photo you want to tidy up. There are several tools, including an automatic tool that is very easy to use to remove a plain colored background.
Make sure the background is erased evenly so that it can display properly on WhatsApp later.
4. When you have finished editing at least 3 of the photos above, click the check mark at the top right, then the photo will be converted automatically into PNG format.
Background Eraser provides tools to add text, but you can also use other applications, such as PicsArt to do this after removing the background of the photo.
5. Next, make sure WhatsApp has been updated to version 2.18 or newer to support the use of stickers.
Open WhatsApp, then select the option to add emojis located to the left of the column to type a message. Then select the “Stickers” icon located to the right of the ‘GIF’ icon.
How to access options for adding stickers on WhatsApp. How to access options for adding stickers on WhatsApp.
6. Next the user will have a sticker display, such as the cup sticker that has been installed by default. On this page, select the plus sign (+) in the upper right corner to add your own stickers.
4. Users will be presented with several sets of stickers recommended by WhatsApp. Scroll down until the text “Get more stickers”, select the option to add your own homemade stickers.
7. You will be escorted to the Play Store or App Store display which lists applications with the keyword “WAStickerApp”. In the list, select the Stukalov-made Personal Stickers for WhatsApp application then install it on the device.
Personal Stickers for WhatsApp application and own face stickers that have been successfully added and can be used in chat.
8. Once installed, open the application. In the newly downloaded app’s display, several images will appear on the user’s cellphone, including the photo from the editing earlier. This application will only read images with the extension *. PNG.
9. Next, just select the “Add” button. Your selfies will also be imported into WhatsApp as a new set of stickers that can be used in conversation. Good luck!